To help with your testing of the Harlequin RIP we’ve supplied the following PDF files in the samples directory:
• IceCreamLabel.pdf is a simple, one-page sample that has CMYK plus a Cut channel.
• INSECURE-Mag-54.pdf is a multi-page magazine style sample.
• GGS_100pp_1_3x3_Mixed.pdf is a 100-page variable data sample showing nine postcards imposed per sheet with different backgrounds selected based on recipient data. This sample requires the external mode of Harlequin VariData for good optimization.
• GGS_100pp_1_3x3_Uniform.pdf is similar to GGS_100pp_1_3x3_Mixed.pdf, but all backgrounds are the same. This sample runs well with Harlequin VariData in both internal and external modes.
• CambridgeGold.pdf is a single-page folding carton sample that includes brand colors, special inks (white and silver) and technical separations (such as die lines).
• Labels.ps and Tickets.ps are examples of the use of dynamic overlays, introduced in Harlequin12. The files in the Content sub-directory are used by these samples.