Created Date: 16 Mar, 2022 15:13
Last Modifed Date: 19 Sep, 2023 16:34
This page applies to Harlequin v13.1r0 and later; and to Harlequin Core but not Harlequin MultiRIP.
- This section of the Harlequin Extensions Manual describes the configuration commands to activate and control HVD.
- The eHVD API section of the SDK documentation describes the API for raster and metadata delivery for HVD.
- Example raster back ends to work with HVD describes the example raster back ends for external HVD delivery. (Internal HVD is compatible with all HHR raster back ends and HMR plugins.)
- Harlequin Technical Note Hqn101: Harlequin Variable Data Hint Tags for HVD (available on request) describes the hints that can be included in an optimized PDF or PDF/VT file to further enhance HVD behavior.
- The Harlequin MultiRIP OEM Manual describes the user interface controls for Harlequin VariData in Harlequin MultiRIP.
Please also see the release notes provided with every release.